Siddharth PalSR. VICE PRESIDENT
Siddharth joined Certus Capital in July 2022. He has over 9 years of advisory, fund raising and debt restructuring experience in Real Estate and BFSI sector. Nature of transactions he has worked on include M&A, private equity, senior debt, mezzanine debt and restructuring across various asset classes of real estate. He has also been involved in insolvency resolution cases. He brings along extensive relationships with real estate companies and institutional investors.
Siddharth holds MBA from Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak and B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from VIT, Vellore. He is also a CFA Charter-holder from CFA Institute, USA.
Deloitte India- Associate Director, Corporate Finance and Restructuring
- As part of the senior team, he was responsible for origination and execution of transactions in real estate sector
- Co-authored an article on hospitality sector-https://www.financialexpress.com/industry/why-covid-hit-hospitality-sector-could-attract-strategic-investors-increase-deal-flow/2323407/
- Won an award in Deloitte for proposing innovative idea- “Startup deal exchange platform”
HSBC – Investment Banking Analyst
- Worked in Financial Institutions Group in HSBC covering Asia Pacific region
- Prepared complex financial models, pitchbook, teasers, information memorandum, financial analysis and benchmarking
- Worked on consultancy assignments like preparation of valuation report of an Indian life insurance player
- Performed Capital Analysis on Philippine based banks to study the impact of Basel III regulations and identified the additional capital required to meet regulations
Tata Consultancy Services – Assistant Systems Engineer
- Worked in BFSI vertical
- Headed a 5-member team responsible for Rational Functional Tester (RFT) for automation of IT test cases